Win a trip to Salford Quays
We are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous afternoon and evening out at Salford Quays: Home of MediaCityUK with a friend.
The winner will be able to make the most of an array of activities. This includes a delicious dinner for two at Lime Bar and Restaurantand the chance to enjoy a theatre performance of your choice at The Lowry. Before the theatre performance and after a delicious meal at Lime, the lucky winner will enjoy a pre-theatre sharing cocktail at The Alchemist. But that’s not all, the winner will also be able to book an afternoon tea for two at The Copthorne Hotel.
After a busy day of shopping you and a friend can dine at Lime Bar and Restaurant, the lively all-day dining and drinking venue situated in the heart of Salford Quays. This family run business has a passion for sourcing local produce to create classic dishes made from scratch, with menus on offer across brunch, lunch and dinner.
Head over to The Alchemist following your meal for some pre=theatre cocktails. The masters in the dark arts of molecular mixology invite you to experience cocktails and food like you have never tasted before. Unconventional, dark & controversialwith a beautiful terrace that looks out over the water, makes the Alchemist one of the most buzzing places in Salford Quays.
Finish your evening at The Lowry for a world class show. The Lowry is home to three theatre spaces which present an exciting line-up of national and internationally acclaimed drama, opera, ballet, dance, musicals, music and comedy, including family friendly activities.
Enjoy afternoon tea with your friend at The Copthorne Hotel. Situated in the heart of Salford Quays, with 166 en-suite rooms, the Copthorne has amazing views over the Quays, secure on-site car park and the Clippers Brasserie restaurant, serving delicious British and International cuisine.
Salford Quays is also the home to other attractions and activities such as City Centre Cruises, Ordsall Hall, Helly Hansen Watersports Centre, Quays Culture andClippers Quay. Making Salford Quays the perfect destination for a weekend break.
T’s and C’s apply:
- No cash alternative
- Prize is not transferrable
- All aspects of the prize must be booked by 4thAugust 2019.
- Prize is:
- x2 tickets to a show at The Lowry,
- x2 cocktails per person at The Alchemist Mediacityuk,
- a meal at Lime for 2 to the value of £50
- X1 Afternoon Tea for two at The Copthorne Hotel
- The Alchemist cocktails include any cocktail on the menu excluding sharers and hipflask cocktails.
- The meal at Lime includes the following Ts and Cs
- Winner entitled to food and drink to the value of £50 in total
- Must be used in one sitting
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any offers including happy hour, pre theatre or set menus. Can be used on kids’ menu
- If the £50 tab is exceeded the surplus must be paid by the winner
- Afternoon Tea at the Copthorne includes afternoon tea for two with a glass of prosecco or a pint of beer for £5.00 per person.
- Accommodation and travel are not included in this prize.
- Activities do not need to be booked for the same date, however all activities must be booked by 4thAugust 2019
- All activities are subject to availability
Ends June 17, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: